Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last Training Run, Paris

Completed my last training run at none other place than Champs Elysees. It was a short run of 2.1 miles, early in the day although the traffic had already started to be heavy. I saw some other runners probably also participating in Sunday's run. Well I guess that is it, I have at least completed my training and rest would be known in 3 days from now. I feel good with no major aches, my toe nails are already jet blue so they can't get any worse. Arrived in Paris on Wednesday, Apr. 2nd . , we are staying in a very beautiful apartment near the Arc de Triumphe. It is a wonderful experience living like Parisians. Met up for dinner with the Green Bay gang, Michong, Matt Fuchs, Dr. and Mrs. Reinke and Dr. Chun today. Michong, Drs. Reinke and Chun are also participating in Sunday's run.

Posted from Paris, France

3 Comments:

  1. Manu said...
    Good luck brother. We are all backing you and have placed our bets. No pressure!!! Give your 100%
    Anonymous said...
    Good luck Dr. Verma...we will be thinking of you this weekend. Enjoy your run. It is a huge accomplishment and you should be very proud! Sara and Mike Picard
    Anonymous said...
    hey rahul , so how was it ?

Post a Comment