Sunday, March 30, 2008

Running in India


What a contrast to Green Bay, when in New Delhi, India. I have been here for last one week visiting family. The temperature passes 90 F during the day, you see people every where and and while running, have to be careful of the stray dogs. I have tried keeping up with my routine, running around 13 -14 miles this week. My last long run was in Nehru Park, New Delhi, a very well laid out 80 acre garden near the diplomatic enclave. For run details click here. Sharing some images from this trip so far ......
Jaipur, my mom's home town
Amer Palace, outskirts of Jaipur
Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Jaipur
Mira my daughter, in front of massive mural depicting Mugal empire ( she has a fractured clavicle, hence the sling)
Qutab Minar, New Delhi
Lotus Temple, New Delhi
Posted from New Delhi, India








5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm glad you posted the pictures. Words couldn't describe India with justice. It must be neat to be there and quite a different experience. Good luck on the 6th!
    Penny
    uday said...
    Rahul

    Love the updates from Delhi. all the best for the Paris run. Hope Mira is OK now.

    Uday, Gayatri and Trishna
    Anonymous said...
    RV--I hope one bottle of Dom Perignon is enough on Sunday. Enjoy the day! Judy
    Anonymous said...
    go daddy you rule!
    Anonymous said...
    guru ji wonderful pictures,it shows u really had fun.weather was cold their than greenbay?mummy and reva buaji also like it.shumpy love

Post a Comment