Saturday, January 31, 2009

World Record in Making

Recently planning for my Antarctica run I have been in touch with Richard Donovan, who is the Director of the Ice Marathon, Antarctica. He recently sent an email as shown below. He presently is trying an amazing feat of running 7 marathons in 7 continents in less then 6 days. His web site, link below, lists that he successfully ran the Antarctica Marathon today. I wish him all the luck, Lets hope he is able to complete this challenge.

" I may have only occasional access to email from tomorrow until February 6th. Hence, I will have little opportunity answer emails quickly. Many apologies in advance.
I will be travelling to Antarctica and from January 30th - February 4th I hope to run 7 marathons on 7 continents in 6 days. In other words, I'll be taking the long way home!
You should be able to follow the challenge at http://www.worldmarathonchallenge.com/. The website will be in operation over the weekend.
Best wishes,
Richard. "

1 Comment:

  1. cheesehead said...
    If you decide to follow his steps -I am not taking your calls -

Post a Comment