Monday, September 22, 2008


Finish Time 1:55 @ 8.45/mile pace

Consequences of easing off on my training schedule, was quite evident when I ran yesterday. Although I was able to finish faster then last year by around 4 minutes, I expected better . I felt more fatigued, couldn't maintain my posture through the race. The race was well organized, well supported, through out the course by spectators, and water stations. The course was mostly flat, running through some neighborhoods, and then ending at the scenic Riverside Park Neenah. I was a little disappointed at my performance, however, the constellation was 2 of my friends joined me to run a Half Marathon for their first time. Ravi and Mohit ran a very good race. Of course, I was convincingly beaten by Sara from my office.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looks like you are still keeping a good pace without training as aggressively as you have in the past. Keep up the good work, we will be watching your progress. You even motivated Penny and I to start running, except we don't have that cool Garmin watch you have. Someday! And Sara is good motivation for you, keep chasing her and one day you'll catch her.

    Dave Mellenthin
    Anonymous said...
    Hope other Asian Indians follow your lead and reduce their risk of HEART disease
    Anonymous said...
    We have a challenge for you. It looks like there are currently 51 solo runners signed up for the Fall 50.

    visit the website at fall50.com

    Let me know what you think. Dave is running with a group of guys. I think you can form up to a team of 5 runners. It would be neat to see how you place on this long of a run. Or, you could consider splitting it with Sara
    just a thought!

    Penny Mellenthin
    Anonymous said...
    Good Morning Rahul.
    Have a great week running. Diwali Greetings to you & Family.
    Ravi

Post a Comment