Saturday, May 10, 2008

I was back in running mode this week. The honey moon post Paris Marathon lasted close to 4 weeks and I am paying dearly for that now. I got sick with a viral illness, and there was some laziness on my part. This week, ran close to 20 miles, but these were some tough runs. The long run, 9 miles, was not as easy as before. Hopefully I will soon gain my efficiency back. The plan now is to gain from each run. I have done a tempo run for around 4 miles. Hill training, which I have always longed to do was one strenuous run. Hopefully I will see the results. Read Lance Armstrong’s post Boston Marathon interview. He commented that if there is no pain there is no gain and also if it hurts during the race probably you did’nt train hard enough. I will try to push myself this time, provided I remain injury free. The strength training sessions are also back. I have been attending the Bellin XL program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment