Sunday, September 13, 2009

on to Sydney

I am in Minneapolis waiting for a flight to LA and then onto Sydney. Leaving home was very tough. I have to admit felt somewhat skeptical of my mission. Is this insanity or what, training at odd hours, keeeping up with a hectic pace at work, lack of sleep and now leaving my family behind an all this for a "Run". One of my close friend Uday called me in the morning to wish me well, he comforted me and encouraged me to get the job done. My wife narrated all the benefits I have reaped since I got into traing for marathons. I got up around 2 am, did some errands around the house, was in my office by 4 am to complete some paper work, returned home at 7.30 am only to head out for quick run. Ran 8 miles @9.30/mile pace. This was the last long run, a few hours later I was headed to the airport.

1 Comment:

  1. Amy said...
    Good Luck with your run. A little insanity is a good thing. It keeps life excitinig.

Post a Comment